Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Mike Spencer

RVF Regular
Does anyone know how to keep dinette chairs from sliding around on the tile floor when you're driving? My chairs keep sliding off the slide room floor and falling over. It's even done some damage to my kitchen cabinets!

Does anyone know how to keep dinette chairs from sliding around on the tile floor when you're driving? My chairs keep sliding off the slide room floor and falling over. It's even done some damage to my kitchen cabinets!
We use a bungee cord. Judy D

We have a Ventana and do not have the issue. Probably because it does not slide off the rug (we do not have tile slides).

We use a bungee cord also

Ours When new was delivered to us with them on the bed, strapped together. That is how we have used it since new. Do not leave them under table, if I had to stop fast, one might hit me and cause accident. Put them together on bed with strap holding them tight, no problems, ours have never moved.

You should check out the "Chair Buddy" by Mor Ryde. It shows in the video on their website an emergency stop and the dinette chairs don't move. Looks simple to install and much easier to use!

Has anyone used the Chair Buddy on a table without a center leg to attach the Chair Buddy to? Could it be attached to the bottom of the table?

Latest resources

Back