RV Make
Alpinelite
RV Length
26'
TOW/TOAD
2016 Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
Hope you bought some! I did when I was 22, China market shut trading down at the fail safe 35.25!!! Just saying!!!

Ah So! You could have said so in the beginning.

Ah So! You could have said so in the beginning.
I know! Had to many people tell me it was a bad investment! I have very little to invest so silver seemed safe!

Anyhow, Friday it vasilated around 27 to 29,not yet 30. Well I guess at the end of the day. Last night made it to 32 for a while. All in All, kinda like going to a rodeo!!! However, I don't do percentages, but sense Thursday, 29 to today's 31.5, I think is pretty good! Many say 30 was the barrier for the squeeze! Looking to double very soon!!! And then???

I know! Had to many people tell me it was a bad investment! I have very little to invest so silver seemed safe!
Well good for you!

But before we celebrate too much, we need to know a couple of things.
  • What was your buy in cost?
  • Did you buy silver coins or silver bars?
  • How much/many did you buy?
It would be great if you bought in under $5.00 per item, bought coins and not bars, and you bought hundreds of them.

But regardless, I'm happy for you.

Well good for you!

But before we celebrate too much, we need to know a couple of things.
  • What was your buy in cost?
  • Did you buy silver coins or silver bars?
  • How much/many did you buy?
It would be great if you bought in under $5.00 per item, bought coins and not bars, and you bought hundreds of them.

But regardless, I'm happy for you.
I can see my original post said I, rather than it!!! Oops!!!

Rounds, one bar, 2dollar premium, amount??? Well I am a poor popper,but I have skin in the game!

I find it more fun watching the rodeo as the Bull bounces up and down, when I have skin in the game!!!

I watch precious metals,as an indicator for the health of the world banking system! I think we are in big trouble!!! But then, you guys know more about financial things.

Oh yes! The price of silver would have to go really stupid,and then some,for me to buy into the big boys club 😄

I found much of my silver by coin roll hunting. I would buy boxes of rolled quarters and halves and search for silver in each roll. Then turn the boxes back into a different bank and get the cash back and then go buy more boxes. So I have not including my time, face value in each coin. That is how I can sell and make some real profit. A silver quarter is worth over $5 bucks and a half is worth over $11. pretty decent profit.

Latest resources

Back