• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Why are Newmar clubs always the most active on RV forums

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yes, we could have forums (nodes) by model and we could have completely separate forums by brand as some suggested early on. Separate sites have pro's and con's but think the user base and content. We already have a lot of forums and adding more just clutters it, although they would be sub-forums. Something I can think about. The other option this forum offers are the "Prefixes" such as Question, FYI, Alert, Resolved, could also be model labels. Or you can just use the subject line the same. Lot's of options.

From what little time I have looked at the DS group on FB, that is the least well-informed group anywhere. The bad and misinformation is staggering.

From what little time I have looked at the DS group on FB, that is the least well-informed group anywhere. The bad and misinformation is staggering.
I don’t disagree

Yes, we could have forums (nodes) by model and we could have completely separate forums by brand as some suggested early on. Separate sites have pro's and con's but think the user base and content. We already have a lot of forums and adding more just clutters it, although they would be sub-forums. Something I can think about. The other option this forum offers are the "Prefixes" such as Question, FYI, Alert, Resolved, could also be model labels. Or you can just use the subject line the same. Lot's of options.
Something to think about, someone new to RV’s that just purchased a Bay Star may be more easily led to a BayStar forum to learn more about their new purchase. Possibly a little less intimidating. Or maybe Newmar Gas powered and Newmar Diesel powered would be a start

One thing for sure is this forum is so much more user friendly. The ability to openly acknowledge posts and insert pictures is just so far superior to the other forum. Not to mention the absence of controlling just to control. Great job Neal

The same is true on the Ventana group. I had a recent discussion trying to convince a couple of posters the danger of using starting fluid.

There is an active Superstar group on FB. A good group actually and some of the condescending posts I’ve seen on others are not there.

I think fewer busier categories are better than lots of sections that languish due to little to no activity.

I'm on a Mustang forum where good solid advice abounds. It has an actually completely unrelated sister site (by name) on Facebook. Forum members who frequent both say much advice handed out on the Facebook side is often incorrect to the point of being dangerous. No one can quite figure why that is.

First I have never used FB and plan on dying that way. I was on other site and still visit occasionally but do not participate.

I have participated on this forum from the beginning and have seen it grow to the point that I have a lot of friends here, some I have met personally. I hope it continues to grow in the friendly way that it was started. Thank you @Neal for all your efforts

I can’t explain why so many people participate on the Newmar forum but enjoy non Newmar owners input.

Latest resources

Back