Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Stephdc66

RVF Newbee
We are new to the Accolade but are we right in thinking that the inverter should be set up for more than just one plug? We tried dry camping and the only thing live when the generator wasn’t running was one plug in the kitchen. Just had it in for service and were told there is nothing wrong with the inverter but that it’s only connected to the one plug. So when we are running down the road our full size fridge is either off or we have to run the generator?? This makes no sense to me. Since we have the auto gen feature it seems that the outside tv/stereo should work as well as all the plugs. Please enlighten us as to the normal setup. Thank you for your help!!

We are new to the Accolade but are we right in thinking that the inverter should be set up for more than just one plug? We tried dry camping and the only thing live when the generator wasn’t running was one plug in the kitchen. Just had it in for service and were told there is nothing wrong with the inverter but that it’s only connected to the one plug. So when we are running down the road our full size fridge is either off or we have to run the generator?? This makes no sense to me. Since we have the auto gen feature it seems that the outside tv/stereo should work as well as all the plugs. Please enlighten us as to the normal setup. Thank you for your help!!

we are new to the Accolade as well. SOOOOO many questions. That is one reason we bought this type of unit is to boondock. My husband says the frig should run without generator. If nothing wrong with inverter, then perhaps the plugs are not working??? Or maybe they didn't run the inverter through all the plugs? Which is stupid. My husband just said if something is wrong with the plugs then the frig won't work. I wish Accolade had a "hot line" to call and ask questions! Sorry, I am not more help.

Latest resources

Back