• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Beatles

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I remember when I had my place in NC. Come fall I was closing up the casita, I picked up the outdoor tv cover and there had to be 100 of them attached to the bottom of it. Disgusting bugs, when I found one in the rv, down the macerating toilet with it.

That is an Asian Lady Beetle. They live in the walls and other hiding places and come out on warm days. The stink bug is a different critter. Brown in color, armor on its back, and about 1/2" long known as the brown marmorated stink bug. Yes, they stink when mashed. I just had one crawl across my desk when writing this. There are a couple of beetles on the ceiling above the light. Just some things in nature that try to exist with us.

To get rid of stink bugs (brown marmorated stink bugs) fill a foil roasting pan with water and dish soap and put a light over it in a dark room.

To get rid of the ladybug or Beetle, place food-grade diatomaceous earth in areas where they aggregate such as window sills and doorways. Remove dead bodies as soon as possible.

Bob

I got a Beatle problem too! I can't keep them out of my RV.

Attachments

• Beatle Problem.jpeg
    Beatle Problem.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 20
Just remember, those critters were here before we were and will likely be here after we are gone. A vacuum is good to clean them up and dispose of them. I prefer that over using any insecticide. Don't mash them, they stink.

Bob

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back