RV Length
Chassis
freightliner
Engine
cat 330
TOW/TOAD
Fulltimer
No
in my recent purchase, they included a brake buddy system. what the heck is it used for, and do i need to carry it

It is a supplemental braking system in case you tow a vehicle. It looks like you bought a motorhome so I assume you will have one (a toad). If you do a search for supplemental braking systems or Brake Buddy I think you will get more information than you need or want.

FLSteve (y)

The RV came with a blue ox system, so it is something that will not ever be needed?

Blue Ox also makes a supplemental braking system ... but when I think of Blue Ox, I normally think of base plates and tow bars. Maybe if you posted pictures of what you are talking about that will help folks answer your questions.

FLSteve :unsure:

you are correct the blue ox that came with the coach is the one that requires base plate and tow bars

SO you have a complete toad system, tow bar and brake system. you will most likely need to purchase a baseplate to attach to the tow vehicle. Do your study on what type of vehicle you can tow. Not all vehicles are capable of being flat towed (4 wheels on the road)

SO you have a complete toad system, tow bar and brake system. you will most likely need to purchase a baseplate to attach to the tow vehicle. Do your study on what type of vehicle you can tow. Not all vehicles are capable of being flat towed (4 wheels on the road)
Ok thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back