• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Diesel engine scanning tool, clear codes or force Regen

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Hey Dennis - I read up on the Zurich and reviewed utube won’t really work on a Cummins ISL motor in particular. Dang thanks for the fyi.
It will work on anything operating on the J1939 diagnostic protocol which includes your ISL. Also J1708, J1507, and OBD2.

It will work on anything operating on the J1939 diagnostic protocol which includes your ISL. Also J1708, J1507, and OBD2.
Thanks Rich I read where it would not clear some codes or generate a forced regen ISL. I really appreciate your input. And will let you know what’s going on - I am also looking at Diesel laptop handheld

Hey Dennis - I read up on the Zurich and reviewed utube won’t really work on a Cummins ISL motor in particular. Dang thanks for the fyi.
Bunch of ISL engines listed in the compatibility matrix.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 14.46.37.jpeg.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 14.46.37.jpeg.png
    624.3 KB · Views: 6
2020-ISL9 I’m not sure about the 2018 engine and what’s changed in the electronics. that seems to be where your list ends.

It looks like Rich came up with a good choice the (used diesel, laptop handheld) for $300 bucks.

2020-ISL9 I’m not sure about the 2018 engine and what’s changed in the electronics. that seems to be where your list ends.
Yeah, we have a 22 Cummins and works fine. Probably the last published list they have.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back