• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Domitic Blizzard Problems

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Yes, coach air return in ceiling and cold air out should have roughly 20 degree difference if all other things are equal. As others have said though, windows uncovered, poor insulation, direct sun all will affect the interior temp. We put up window awnings on our full wall slide windows and noticed a big difference in the heat coming in those windows and could still see out. If a full blackout is an option then reflectx is an option. Keeping the sun/heat off the glass and slide roof is more effective than trying to contain the heat it causes once it gets inside, so anything you can do on the outside will help.
Thank you Scott,
I'll finish installation of my windows and look into getting awnings on my slide outs.
What is your favorite AC maker and model?

When I was needing extra air it was during covid and the only one I could find in stock was a recpro low profile. (Still on their website). Two years in now and It has worked fantastic for what we needed, although on occasion we do miss the exhaust fan that we replaced. I have no issue with the Dometic that came with the coach, we just needed 3 at 41 plus feet and Newmar does not offer that as an option until 43 feet.

Mine are factory installed Dometic Penguin II heatpump models. I have no issues with them.

Scott

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back