Chassis
Spartan
Engine
Cummins
TOW/TOAD
2018 Ford Flex
Fulltimer
No
Being a landlord of sorts, we've found that being able to obtain access to properties can be important at times.

Here is a locksmith that takes his business seriously.

Wow! That's some setup he's got!

Reminds me of the saying. Locks are to keep honest people out!

Enough said! You figure what I mean by that.

Kevin's thinking like me......how easy is it to buy one of those rigs online, and how cheap is it?

Thieves will put a surprising amount of effort into something to avoid a real job.

Roger

There are many easier ways to defeat a simple lock. However this guy cuts you a new Key with one visit.
Very efficient

Last edited:
A fairly simple lock. I would have picked the lock real quick first to open the door for easier access and then went about making the key. This guy reminds me of young car mechanics. If the computer scanner doesn't tell them what to do they are at a complete loss. He may not know how to manually pick a lock. Neat tool though.

A fairly simple lock. I would have picked the lock real quick first to open the door for easier access and then went about making the key. This guy reminds me of young car mechanics. If the computer scanner doesn't tell them what to do they are at a complete loss. He may not know how to manually pick a lock. Neat tool though.
OR....He just may be quite experienced and want's to make his life, and that of his customers, easier and happier!

Wow, who knew they had such things. Very cool.

Kevin's thinking like me......how easy is it to buy one of those rigs online, and how cheap is it?

Thieves will put a surprising amount of effort into something to avoid a real job.

Roger
Yes, high-tech version of the pick gun and other speciality burglary tools that most folks have never heard of.

OR....He just may be quite experienced and want's to make his life, and that of his customers, easier and happier!
People see things differently. I would have picked the lock to let the customer into their house so they could take their groceries in, use the bathroom, relax in the AC, etc, while I then went and made a key. Rather than making them wait in the yard the entire time. That's just me and my idea of customer service though.
What I really see is a quickie video that's completely made up and orchestrated so as to show off a fictional tool, really.

Latest resources

Back