• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Joining Club Ninja

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
RVF needs an official 'Ninja counter' - or should it be a counter for who doesn't have one?
If Amazon ever gets access to the RV Foorums algorithms, Neal could get a lucrative marketing deal from them.

For all the new RVF Ninja Woodfire owners, if you're on FB, you may want to join the Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill 101 group. Lots of recipes, success stories, and failures.

I got sucked in, delivery’s Thursday 😳
Yea! I get the cover tomorrow and the Ninja on Monday. I got all excited when the Amazon truck came twice today but one was a blade for my blower and the other was wiper blades for my truck.

Tomorrow I can sit and admire my cover. Glampdaddy, thanks for the link.

Well, the Nathan’s onion rings came out quite well on the Ninja XL.

Did 7 minutes at 400 in air fry mode, turning 1/2 way through. Up to temp in a little over a minute which was amazing compared to the convection in the coach. Started them at the same time the wife started the smash burgers - all done at the same time.

May do 8 minutes next time to get them a little crispier.

I think my bread pan will fit so next loaf of homemade bread will be tested on there as well.

FOMO IS REAL.

Fear Of Missing Out GIF

just do it GIF

Love mine which came with the cover. It's a good product! DS doesn't like smoked foods which limits it's use IMHO...

Latest resources

Back