RV Make
Alpinelite
RV Length
26'
TOW/TOAD
2016 Ram 1500
Fulltimer
Yes
It's no secret that my opinion of RV equipment is lacking!

So, one such item that I installed when I first got my rig was a nice suburban stove oven.

Well once again quality has proven me right again! Though level the cooking surfaces are all over the place, grate started warping almost immediately, so I was thinking about other options. .

However, the oven is far from perfect it will function, so I'll keep it for now!!!

I've been experimenting with other appliances to replace that pretty much useless stove top and these appliances have been doing the job so much better.

I know I talked about more workspace, and now that I have chosen my appliances, I found my counters so full it was time to increase the work surfaces!

So here it is!!! Along with the appliances I found of much higher quality than what I rendered useless by my mod!!!

17027564012191055393583720935671.jpg

So, one such item that I installed when I first got my rig was a nice suburban stove oven.

Well once again quality has proven me right again! Though level the cooking surfaces are all over the place, grate started warping almost immediately, so I was thinking about other options. .

However, the oven is far from perfect it will function, so I'll keep it for now!!!

I've been experimenting with other appliances to replace that pretty much useless stove top and these appliances have been doing the job so much better.

I know I talked about more workspace, and now that I have chosen my appliances, I found my counters so full it was time to increase the work surfaces!

So here it is!!! Along with the appliances I found of much higher quality than what I rendered useless by my mod!!!

View attachment 22201
Nice work! Our coach has a very similar split heavy duty cover to this. It does provide extra space and keeps stuff from falling into the stove top. We have one fitted for the sink as well but rarely use that one.

View attachment 22201
Looks like a small restaurant. What time should I arrive for dinner? 😄😄

I have all of the above and when I do hit the road, it will be in my mode of transport, whatever that ends up being.

Latest resources

Back