• Commercial/Vendors welcome

RV Lot in Florida

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Beautiful...here's a crazy question from a rookie: These appear to be "drive in" lots. This makes perfect sense as the best views from most motorhomes are out the huge windshield. Is this correct? Thanks for sharing your "adventures" with us

Beautiful...here's a crazy question from a rookie: These appear to be "drive in" lots. This makes perfect sense as the best views from most motorhomes are out the huge windshield. Is this correct? Thanks for sharing your "adventures" with us
Bella Terra is made up of about 175 sites, some pull through, some back in, and some pull in sites. Mine is on the (man made) lake, so naturally it's a pull in site. It's a very nice resort to either buy in or just to visit. Here is a list of the resort amenities.

Just for the record, my site will soon be available TO RENT! lol, shameless self promotion, right?

Last edited:
I wonder if the concrete was painted/stained previously or if that was stained from "sulfur" water?
They are all painted about 6 months after the slab is poured. Mine had nothing done to in the 9 years that it's been built. In fact, I'm told, that the couple that originally bought it only visited one time. So the paint degraded over those years and what you see is what it turned into.

I'm told that painting the slab will look nice for about 3 years, then it needs to be repainted. In my opinion, I think they should have put stain "in" the concrete instead of painting it afterwards. But that's just me, what do I know.

Last edited:
So, if I buy a cheap lotion Fl, does that make me a resident?

So, if I buy a cheap lotion Fl, does that make me a resident?
I don't know, AbdRahim. Contrary to the title of this thread, I ended up buying this lot in Gulf Shores Alabama.

Short day today a we're going to LuLu's to watch the boat parade this evening and we wanted to spend some time with the dogs before we go. Rex is 11, so we don't know how much more time we'll have with him.

Got the majority of the storage room painted, doors included. Also got new lights on the front hung. I was hoping to enclose the sides and move the front wall out another 4'. That will give me a 11X15 room that I can cool and make a place to get out of the elements and watch the game, etc. I submitted my plans to the board a few days ago but this place moves slow. If I haven't heard from then by Monday I'll have to scrap the idea until I can come back sometime in the future. But for rental purposes', I really want to have the room finished and operational.

But like I said, this place is on a different schedule and nothing moves very fast.

DSCN6592.JPG

DSCN6597.JPG

DSCN6467.JPG

Good day today. Meeting with the rental manager tomorrow to get the lot on the rental roll. Lot 821, if anyone is interested. :) lol

D1.JPG

D3.JPG

D5.JPG

D7.JPG

Looks great, @Jim ! That new paint on the pad makes a huge difference.

Definitely looks great.

Latest resources

Back