• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Hunters Hut

Inactive Commercial Member
Hi Guys:
Just an FYI about the major shortages that happened during the recent Pandemic. The firearms shortage has seemed to rectify itself. Most of the big major brands are shipping again. Naturally there are some firearms that are still hard to get from some manufacturers. You have to remember as a reseller the bigger you are, the better access you have to purchase hard to get firearms. When they hit the warehouses, if they are hard to get they are listed as (allocated firearms). Only the biggest wholesalers are privy to them.

Now the ammo shortage is something else. The major calibers like 9mm, 380, .22 LR, .45 ACP, are coming more available. But Hunting calibers like for instance 30-06, 270 Win, and .243 are still scarce. And when you find them, usually over $50.00 a box of 20 shells retail. The supplies are slowly, very slowly, building back up. But the major ammunition manufactures took a 15% to 25% INCREASE in cost. I don't think you will ever see the cheap ammo prices that were available pre pandimic.

The Hunters Hut is a Gold Dealer status with two major firearm wholesalers, I deal with a total of 5 or 6. I am also a Ruger Master Dealer, and Leupold Scopes authorized retailer.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards Hunters Hut LC

I am interested -- Do you have a website to place orders?

Already check out his site redbaron. Seems like a regular business trying to enhance his sales. I am in the market for reloading components, I have enough ammo and guns.

I'm lucky to have a good local source for firearms and ammo. Even so I can't tell you the last time I've seen 44 Magnum in the stores.

I am interested -- Do you have a website to place orders?
Hi Redbaron: My website is www.huntershut1.com but I took down my commerce section for ordering firearms online. It was just to much work to keep the estore up to date. My Gun Shop is busy, and I do about two gun shows a month. My firearms inventory changes constantly. You can contact me on my website or my personal email [email protected]. Just tell me if you are interested in a particular firearm and I will see if I have it in stock or can order it. I will get back to you with a price.

I currently have over 300 firearms in stock, about half & half rifles vs handguns. And as a courtesy of being a RVF member, I will give you a $20.00 discount on any firearm you may purchase. Since you are out of state I would have to ship the firearm to an FFL for you to pick up and transfer in your name.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

HH

Already check out his site redbaron. Seems like a regular business trying to enhance his sales. I am in the market for reloading components, I have enough ammo and guns.
Hi: Sorry I gave up carrying reloading supplies at this time. When the reloading powder went crazy with the Hazmat fees, special insurance, and additional delivery charges I just said enough is enough.

I have been an avid hand loader for years. I used to reload for about 15 calibers. But as the Gun Shop expanded and got busier, just no time left in the day. With the pandemic I quickly sold out of powders, primers, bullets and brass. I still have some hard to find brass and bullets for reloading, but my main focus is firearms, ammunition, and shooting accessories.

Regards HH

I'm lucky to have a good local source for firearms and ammo. Even so I can't tell you the last time I've seen 44 Magnum in the stores.
Hi MM: If you are talking 44 Magnum ammo I have some in stock. The rifles are a different story. Marlin .44 mag rifles are scarce. I get Henry .44 mags in every now and then. I also get some nice Rossi Stainless Steel lever actions .44 mag in from time to time.

I also have a real nice Rugger S/S 6in .44MAG Blackhawk that I took in trade. Not to mention I just got and sold two of the new Colt Anacondas in .44 mag. They are a beautiful pistol, but hard to get.

HH

Latest resources

Back