Forest River
RV Model
Wildcat Fifth-wheel
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2019 Ford F-250.
Fulltimer
Yes
I only stay at regular campgrounds (Thousand Trails, Coast to coast etc.). at the current Park our water pressure is just a trickle. Starts off good but quickly decreases. I had a 3 month old barrel type pressure regulator. I had an unused regulator that I switched out but no real difference. I tried removing the filter and no noticeable difference. If I don’t use any regulator the pressure is still slow but better, and the pressure is steady.

When we use the fresh tank and pump the pressure is good and steady.

Any thoughts?

fill the fresh tank and run your pump, we encounter low pressure at parks now and then, we always use onboard tank now. we have a w/d and dishwasher, low pressure can stop the washers and throw an error code

Hello almost neighbor!
If from the source, oh well....
I had that problem and even went to the office and asked if they had water pressure problems, no, almost 100PSi of pressure. We used two filters, one attached to the source and one onboard the MH. Started checking and found that the filter in the onboard filter had collapsed and was blocking the flow. Took it out and all was fine. Just a thought.

Simple way to test pressure at spigot

IMG_1409.jpeg

That gauge is the one I have.
Don't understand the why behind it but the adjustable kind is supposed to have better flow rate than the nonadjustable, preset pressure ones. I have had both and agree it seems to have better flow.

I only stay at regular campgrounds (Thousand Trails, Coast to coast etc.). at the current Park our water pressure is just a trickle. Starts off good but quickly decreases. I had a 3 month old barrel type pressure regulator. I had an unused regulator that I switched out but no real difference. I tried removing the filter and no noticeable difference. If I don’t use any regulator the pressure is still slow but better, and the pressure is steady.

When we use the fresh tank and pump the pressure is good and steady.

Any thoughts?
Kinked or clogged hose or line up to fresh tank?

FYI. Thanks for all the help. I may have had a bad splitter. I took it out and pressure is back to good strength. Used a new splitter and pressure is good. Can’t see if anything is stuck in the old splitter but all is good now.

Again, thanks for all the help. In old Dragnet show reference it a “MARK VII”.

Latest resources

Back