Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I don't know why I have to set my preferences such as length of rig, pets allowed, etc. on the Harvest Hosts website. I've raised this issue with them in the past and I suggest any and all to please suggest the same. Advise them (feedback/suggestion) to remember our preferences. We should not have to set RV length every visit for example. I'm going to provide feedback again now, if you're a member, please do the same so we can get this fixed.

I use the app and don’t normally have to do that.

Just checked…yep, still good.

Good to know. I was talking about the web site directly which is what I use. I’ll try the app.

Brought to their attention again. The app remembers settings, the web site does not.

It is not set there on the website a this time. There are sticky fingers set in the app. The website redesign is being planned now, so we will add this as a feature request.

I always use the app, so wasn’t aware of website issue. Looks like a website update is coming. I’ll put in a request to remember preferences.

I just logged on website and all my data is there
When you go to find a host on the web (PC) not app, click the Preferences drop down. For me I have to set RV length and these options every time I visit the site.

Latest resources

Back