• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Where were you with your NEWMAR today?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Looking forward to our visit at Angel Fire in July!! Great pics.

I don't know if you have been here before, this is my second time, but the fuel situation was a bit frustrating for me yesterday. I wanted to top off, which is my normal routine, before getting parked at a resort. I pulled into the Valero station in Eagle Nest, which is a bit tight towing a Jeep. I went in and asked if I could prepay a dollar amount for diesel and was told no... You pay at the pump. What the attendant didn't tell me is, that you are limited to a $75.00 transaction and you can only do 2 transactions. Well, that didn't top me off... not to mention the pumps are painfully slow. I thought I was going to have a birthday waiting on the diesel pumping.

When I got to Angel Fire RV Resort I made mention of this. Being a small town, they called the owner at the other Valero gas station in Angel Fire and mentioned this. He said that I should have been able to prepay a dollar amount. Evidently the attendant in Eagles Nest didn't get the memo. I would recommend, if you want to top off, going to the Valero in Angel Fire. A much easier in and out.

After a good night's sleep my doorbell rang promptly at 9:00 AM and my waffles arrived. They deliver waffles Friday-Sunday if you were not aware.

These are not Eggos... These are the real deal!!! I am here for a month... I best get back onto my exercise routine... :ROFLMAO:

IMG_4878-X3.jpg

Last edited:
After a good night's sleep my doorbell rang promptly at 9:00 AM and my waffles arrived. They deliver waffles Friday-Sunday if you were not aware.

These are not Eggos... These are the real deal!!! I am here for a month... I best get back onto my exercise routine... :ROFLMAO:
Now, that is the “good life”.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back